What to DIY for someone who has everything? DIY Knitted SkullKerchief Free Pattern from Knitty or Nice and knitted by GOODKNITS here. Go to the link for the free pattern at Ravelry (free sign up, no annoying spam, wonderful free patterns). GIF by my me using picasion.com.
Can anyone suggest any good “how to crochet” videos/tutorials?
I cant seem to quite get it, I know its simple but for some reason my hands just wont do it lol I can make a chain, but moving from there seems to be a challenge. Maybe im not using the right size needle?
Bubbling Cauldron Cupcakes and other spooky cupcake decorating ideas. I’m hungry now!
omg too cute!
I think its time I bought a sewing machine.
Anyone have any suggestions on brands? I seriously have no clue. I know HOW to sew but I know nothing about quality of machines.
Singer and Brother seem to be popular brands. I was looking at some used ones and there was one of the old ones we used to use in school with the table attached, which I kind of like the idea of.
New vs Old, New fun stitches vs. standard reliables? So many questions!
help me tumblr!
From Blah to TaDa! Don’t throw out old eyeshadow. Instead crush it up and mix into glue for decorative glue paint
Nine Skull Crafts’ Roundup of Skulls I’ve Posted in the Past from jewelry to pillows to cards (also skulls by people on Tumblr here):
- DIY Crochet Skull Necklace and Bunting posted in Oct. 2011 (Shara Lambeth Design) here.
- DIY Day of the Dead Doily Skull Pillow with Sparkly Buttons Eyes (Born Again Creations) here.
- DIY Ripped and Torn Skull Tights (Nikdreamer) here.
- DIY Paper Skullflake (Crafty Lady Abby) here.
- Free PDF Downloads. DIY Papercraft Skull with Articulated Jaw Papercraft Robot Skull (Skull a Day) here.
- DIY Googly Eye Skull (Skull A Day), Alexander McQueen skull Template (Outsapop) here.
- DIY Button Homage to Patrick Kelly (Mr. Peacock)here.
- DIY Skull Tee Shirt (Hurley) here. via solanum-injection
- DIY 8 Bit Pop Up Skull Card (minieco) here.
Repurposed trays and candlestick holders make fabulous accessory and make up storage. I doubt you could thrift these cheaper than the dollar store sells them, but for the same price you could definitely get some unique items with a nice patina to them at the thrift shoppe.
omg how did I not think of this? So making this.